Albert Einstein — ‘Creativity is intelligence having fun.’
50 Amazing Ecommerce Marketing Tips for 2016
I get very excited every time I mange to get down to the bottom of large companies marketing plans. Sometimes it feels like I was present in every stage of those marketing strategies process. ONLINE MARKETING IS SO MUCH FUN, I LOVE MY JOB!
I simply love H&M new marketing plan. Their new app is your club card!
No more caring a membership card, it’s all in your smartphone.
They offer immediate discount with app downloads, sale of the day, attractive blog. You can view their new collection images or video. And of course register to their newsletter. HOW COOL IS THAT?
Retailers should definitely consider creating such an app to spread the word about their products. It makes the ONLINE SHOPPING experience MUCH MORE FUN!
Facebook can absolutely encourage people to install a mobile or desktop app and to be more engaged.
1. Create a Facebook page for your app – MIND BLOWING ABOUT us text, use successful SEO strategy.
2. Build your audience – targeting the right people with COSTUME AUDIENCE feature. (Get to know your potential clients interest, need etc.)
3. Promote your app – TARGET the RIGHT PEOPLE for the RIGHT PRODUCT. Split the audience; study them to maximize the results.
4. Create HOW TO VIDEOS – to reach higher viewers reach, and to simplify the online shopping experience.
5. GET IN FRONT – people like to hear from those who run the show, go ahead and inspire them!
6. FREE GIVEAWAY – find something they can’t resist to give away.
7. Hire somebody awesome to get you awesome results.
I get very excited every time I get through the bottom of large companies’ marketing plans. Sometimes it feels like I was present in every stage of those marketing strategies process. ONLINE MARKETING IS SO MUCH FUN, but should stay professionally at the same time. I LOVE MY JOB!